Who doesn’t live Thai food? Aromatic spices, exciting flavours, elaborate presentation (at least in restaurants)… What I don’t love about Thai food, however, is that it’s so hard to make at home. Each dish seems to need about 20 different ingredients and some you can’t even find. After much search, I’ve found the impossible: a 10-ingredient easy-to-make delicious-to-taste Thai recipe. Join me in making this one-of-a-kind peanut sesame noodle recipe and let’s find out if it’s as amazing as it sounds!
What you need to know:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 230g linguine noodles
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp green onion chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp sriracha chilli sauce
- Fill a big pot with water and bring to boil.
- Add the linguine and simmer for 10 minutes (cooking of linguine may vary- check the instructions on the box).
- While linguine is cooking, place a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the peanut butter, soy sauce, chicken broth, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, siracha chilli sauce and mix well.
- When the linguine is ready, add it to the saucepan with the rest of the ingredients.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
Recipe credits: The Recipe Critic